Disclaimer:

All the posts on this blog have been authored by Ken Gold and appear in money spinners column in INDIAN EXPRESS.

Welcome to money columns:

Many Making Information,Earn Online,Earn though Blogging,Earn from home,Part time Jobs,Earn Pocket Money Online,Free Advice for earning money,Earn through Ads,Internet Marketing,free online money etc, are the topics covered by this blog. Please post your comments on the blog.

A little Note

Scores of men and women with simple skills have solved their financial problems and are making money. All these successful persons could do them because they had the courage to take a step ahead in life.

If somebody else did it,why can't you????You can and I know you will.Mr.Ken Gold has been kind enough to share his ideas and views on different things you can do.Many people who could do things didn't even know the basics of computing or Internet but still managed to suceed so can you.
You too can start a business of your own with minimumm investment.Take that step and you will get exciting profits in a few months – if you know what you’re doing. Even if you don’t know anything now, you can learn everything in a short time.There is a world called google which can help you to learn anything and everything you would ever need.Use them efficiently and you are sure to suceed.

Don't just read the articles. Think about them. Do something about them. Use the ideas and principles. Make money online and one day we want you to come back here and tell us the story of your sucess.

Wishing You good sucess and prosperity.Let's all thank Mr.Ken Gold.

Saturday, October 20, 2007

The Day of prosperity

Ram had a complaint against me. "I have been reading your articles for months. I visited dozens of websites last week. But, no website gave me any money. I don’t know what to do!"
"Who told you that you would get money if you browsed internet? Don’t you know that there is no free lunch in the world?" I asked him. "You want to become a doctor. I tell you that there are many medical colleges in the country and I give you the details of the courses and opportunities available for a medical college aspirant. Do you think you will get a seat in a medical college after just listening to my words or after visiting dozens of medical colleges?"
"No. I must prepare for the entrance exam, work hard, score high marks and then apply for a seat," Ram replied.
"Internet world is a newer and higher version of physical world. It removes many of the obstacles and barriers we face in the physical world. But, the fundamental rules of business have not changed," I told Ram and continued, "Websites are internet versions of physical offices, physical businesses and physical organizations. Many people think that if they visit some websites, they will get money. That is superstition. For example, you want to have your own house. You visit the offices and construction sites of all the builders in the world. Will the builders give you a free house? If you want to make money on the internet, you must start a business or provide a service."
"Do you mean it is difficult to make money on the Internet?" Ram asked me. "Making money on the Internet is easier than making money in the physical world. I think you have misunderstood the term ‘easy.’ If you acquire good knowledge of how internet business works and then work hard, you will make decent money. There can be no doubt about it," I replied.
"I see many websites on the world wide web that promise to give me high income assignment if I pay them $100. Can I try a few of them?" Ram asked me innocently. I replied, "If you have a lot of money and don’t know how to spend it, send the money to National Relief Fund or just buy something useful to your parents or children. Please don’t waste your hard earned money on such dark offers. Here is the golden rule. Never pay upfront fees to get paid. I don’t say that all the offers are bad. But, individuals don’t have the resources to evaluate such offers. For each good offer, there are hundred scams. It is always better to err on the safer side."


A Free Forum Teaches You How ToMake Rs.1,000 ($25) in 2 minutes!
Is it really possible to make money on the Internet working from the comfort of home? Yes. It is possible. How much you will earn depends on how much efforts you are actually taking and how hard you are working. Join this new forum for free and learn how to make $25 (Rs.1,000) without investing a paise or cent.. Click here to learn the secret for FREE.
Ram was silent for a few moments and then mumbled, "Last week I paid $75 to a website. They promised to get me work worth $10,000 every month. But, after I paid the money, I did not hear from them."
"And you are educated!" I exclaimed. "If you had paid the money through credit card or pay pal, you are in luck. Contact the credit card processing company or the merchant and ask them to cancel your order and refund your money immediately. They will certainly try to change your mind by sending you beautiful and well-written emails. But, ignore these mails. Demand your money back. If they don’t cancel your order and refund your money within five business days, contact your bank or credit card company, and request them to reverse the charge. Don’t forget to print out the emails and web pages and keep them safe in a file. In 99.99% cases, you will get the money back. However if you had paid by cash or by other means, you can debit your account book with ‘Purchase of Knowledge Account’ and pray to God for the recovery of money."
"Thank you. I paid by credit card and I hope to get my money back." Ram was relieved and said, "I am unable to work out a good business plan. I don’t know what to do or where to begin. On behalf of all the readers, I request you to start step by step self-employment money making courses. That will help us to have a concrete direction."
"I agree. I will start a few step by step money making courses on the website http://Seekluck.com/. I will launch these free courses for the benefit of the New Indian Express readers on December 27th. I will take up projects that can be done by all. But, please understand that reading the course materials can only give you knowledge. You must work hard to build your own business. Are you happy now?" I asked him. Ram smiled with satisfaction and said, "I hope that day turns out to be my prosperity day."
I said, "I wish sincerely that December 27th becomes the prosperity day for all entrepreneurship-aspirants in India."

No comments: