Disclaimer:

All the posts on this blog have been authored by Ken Gold and appear in money spinners column in INDIAN EXPRESS.

Welcome to money columns:

Many Making Information,Earn Online,Earn though Blogging,Earn from home,Part time Jobs,Earn Pocket Money Online,Free Advice for earning money,Earn through Ads,Internet Marketing,free online money etc, are the topics covered by this blog. Please post your comments on the blog.

A little Note

Scores of men and women with simple skills have solved their financial problems and are making money. All these successful persons could do them because they had the courage to take a step ahead in life.

If somebody else did it,why can't you????You can and I know you will.Mr.Ken Gold has been kind enough to share his ideas and views on different things you can do.Many people who could do things didn't even know the basics of computing or Internet but still managed to suceed so can you.
You too can start a business of your own with minimumm investment.Take that step and you will get exciting profits in a few months – if you know what you’re doing. Even if you don’t know anything now, you can learn everything in a short time.There is a world called google which can help you to learn anything and everything you would ever need.Use them efficiently and you are sure to suceed.

Don't just read the articles. Think about them. Do something about them. Use the ideas and principles. Make money online and one day we want you to come back here and tell us the story of your sucess.

Wishing You good sucess and prosperity.Let's all thank Mr.Ken Gold.

Saturday, October 20, 2007

How to Create Money Out of Nothing--NEWZEALAND'S STORY

I was sitting in my white Honda car and looking at the cheerful ducks swimming in the beautiful Hamilton Lake in New Zealand. It was a peaceful evening. Suddenly someone tapped at the window. It was Pratap, an Indian settled down in New Zealand. I let him inside my car.
After a few minutes of general chat, Pratap said to me, "I am in depression. I came to New Zealand to earn money and become rich. But, I am not able to get any good job. I am a postgraduate in Economics and am working as a part-time truck driver and earn less than $500 a month. Without $1500 a month it is difficult to have a tolerable standard of living. My friends say encouraging words whenever I need them. But that won’t do any good because I have to pay bills. Can you help me?"
I replied, "I am a strong believer in self-employment. You have a lot of free time. If you are willing to take up internet related projects, I can give you some ideas." "That’s what I want from you. I know how to browse websites and use email system. I am not sure whether there will be any suitable projects for my humble skills," Pratap was not confident.
"Internet is subtle and is many times bigger than physical world. It offers opportunities for all levels of skills and talents," I assured him and asked, "Do you think there would be other migrants who have problems similar to the ones you have?" "There are millions of migrants all over the world. I am sure at least 15% of them have difficulties," said Pratap. "Well, very well, then we have a hot project," I told Pratap, "If you start a blog for migrants, you can make money."
Pratap was silent for a few moments and said, "That is not possible. These people don’t have enough money for survival. Do you think they will pay to access my blog? And I don’t know what a blog is." "You pay a few cents to buy a copy of the newspaper, though the actual cost will be more than $10. The major portion of the production cost is borne by the advertisers. So, you get it at a low price. I will tell you how to make money without taking money from your customers," I told him.
"But I don’t have any money to invest in the project," Pratap was worried about money. "I will tell you how to make money out of nothing. You will learn to create money without investing any money. But there is a catch. You must work hard." "That makes sense. I am ready to work for 48 hours a day!" Pratap was all smiles and asked me, "What is blog?"
"I got some definitions from a website on blog. A blog is basically a journal that is available on the web. The activity of updating a blog is ‘blogging’ and someone who keeps a blog is a ‘blogger.’ Blogs are typically updated daily using software that allows people with little or no technical background to update and maintain the blog. Postings on a blog are almost always arranged in chronological order with the most recent additions featured most prominently," I told Pratap. "Please tell me more," Pratap requested me.


A Free Forum Teaches You How ToMake Rs.1,000 ($25) in 2 minutes!
Is it really possible to make money on the Internet working from the comfort of home? Yes. It is possible. How much you will earn depends on how much efforts you are actually taking and how hard you are working. Join this new forum for free and learn how to make $25 (Rs.1,000) without investing a paise or cent.. Click here to learn the secret for FREE.
"A blog is a type of website that is usually arranged in chronological order from the most recent entry at the top of the main page to the older entries towards the bottom. If you start a blog on non-vegetarian cooking, you will publish your thoughts, ideas, experiences, advice, stories, jokes and tips on cooking on your blog regularly using internet. Each thought is an entry. Your readers will post their comments on your thoughts on your blog site. You can start a blog on any topic. But your topic must be useful to others. Only then they will read your blogs." I told him.
"I have heard about bulletin boards and forums. How does blog differ from them?" Pratap asked me. "Any member can start a thread – topic – and others can join the discussion. However, in a blog, only the blogger can start a topic. Others can only comment on the blogger’s topic."
"Is it easy to learn how to blog?" Pratap asked. "If you know how to browse internet, you can start your own blog. In fact, blogging is as easy as configuring your email accounts!" I replied. "So, you think I can start a blog about the problems of migrants. Other migrants will visit my blog and read my online journal. How will I make money?" Pratap asked me. "Sponsorships, network advertising, RSS advertising, saleable content, affiliate programs and professional blog writing are some of the ways you can make money from your blogs," I told him and I spent the next fifteen minutes explaining to him about the income generation methods.
"How will people find my blog?" Pratap asked me. "You will have to promote your blog offline and online just like a website. There are blog search engines and blog networks. If you visit websites on blogging, you will get tones of ideas to attract readers," I replied.
"How much will it cost to start a blog?" Pratap asked me. "There are many blog hosting services where you can get a free account. First you start with a free service and learn all the tricks of the trade. Then when you start earning money, you can move on to commercial blog hosting services. This means you can start your own blog without spending any money," I told Pratap.
"I will start my blog within a week," Pratap said with confidence and took leave. I received an email from him recently. "…I was able to setup my own blog within a week. I worked hard, did a lot of research and created useful content. Though I did not get even one visitor in the first two months, I kept my blog always fresh. In the third month, my blog attracted a few visitors and every day the number of visitors increased. Now I am in the tenth month and I have thousands of regular visitors. Just now I received my first cheque from the advertisers for Rs.35,000 and I feel this amount will go up and up in future. My investment is my idle time and hard work. I have made this money without investing any money. Thanks

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You may , perhaps curious to know how one can make real money .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may start earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with affiliates around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you really need!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a correct partner who uses your savings in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://godaheviju.envy.nu/ycolac.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
might , probably very interested to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no initial capital needed You may start to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a proper partner utilizes your money in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://juvoninocy.dreamstation.com/ewybysi.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to become rich

Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may commense to get income with a sum that usually is spent
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'll be glad to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per daily now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]